Sunday, April 1, 2007

ⓜⓨ ⓓⓡⓔⓐⓜ ⓒⓐⓡ--BMW ⓧ5






Every one has their own dream car, so do I, I also have my dream car. My dream car is BMW X5. BMW X5 BMW issued a new style, and have conducted a number of technical improvements and upgrading. Now, I fully appreciate what the equipment together on the outstanding SUV!






Two styles of Interior, after the adjustment of new BMW X5, further enhancing manipulative. Power, A new BMW X5 increase : Inline six-cylinder engines and a more powerful V8 engine.

The new V8 engine

In addition to the new 6-speed automatic transmission systems, BMW xDrive full-time four-wheel-drive system, also on the promotion of new BMW X5.

More spacious inside, the big room inside the old-style BMW X5, Pai can accommodate three to seven seats. Another upgrade is the increase in the rise of information display system. up to enable motorists to drive more relaxed.

2 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

That's one fancy car!

Steven said...

I know little about car, and I know you are interested in car. I think I should buy a car soon, otherwise, I would feel uncomfortable in daily life.

Blog Archive