Tuesday, April 10, 2007

╬Little Story....╬





One of my friends just got driver’s license (Class 5) yesterday. She was really excited about it. So she invited me to go her place for celebrating. We got together last night.

She said “Sabrina, do you have driver’s license (class 7) with you now”. I said “yes, I do”. She told me, “you are going to drive”, and then she held my arms and went to outside. She gave the key to me and said “come on, now you are a diver”. I said “Are you crazy? How come? I never drive a car before.”
She said “Don’t worry, I will seat at the passenger side, so you will be fine.” I said “ok, that’s cool, but we don’t have car.” She said “see! My father’s car parked at there!” I saw a black BMW X5.
I said “Oh, holly caws. This is my dream car.” She said “Really? Good for you!” I jumped in the car… Hahahahaha.

This was my first time to drive, and the amazing thing was that I drove X5. I just can use one word to describe yesterday, Perfect!








No comments:

Blog Archive