Tuesday, March 13, 2007

¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºParis Hiltonº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤










Socialite Paris Hilton was born on February 17, 1981 in New York City into the Hilton family and, along with her three younger siblings, is heir-apparent to the vast Hilton hotel and real estate dynasty. Her childhood was spent in palatial dwellings in the priciest neighborhoods on both coasts and featured a brief flirtation with the educational system, including high schooling at the ultra-exclusive Dwight School, from which she dropped out and ultimately earned her high school GED.

Hilton also has plans to become a player in the music business, has recorded an album and even started her own music label, Heiress Records, in order to release it. Paris Hilton is one of my favourite, and she had publish she new CD in the last August. I love she's song from her CD and there have many different style music in this CD. And also I think this is a great CD.


Finally, I recommend everyone try to listening this CD!





4 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

It sounds like you are a big Paris Hilton fan. I didn't know all that stuff about her. It's amazing she dropped out of school and is still doing so many things successfully.

Kevin.L said...

She is....sexy....that's all...

betsyliwen2006 said...

I don't like her so much because I think she is crazy girl~~
however, I like her chihuahua, it's so cute~~

Super Saiyan said...

I have alots about her, I actually did not how she looks like until now. Also. it is my first time to visite to your blog and i can not balieve that there is a lady in the world who is interested in Cars. I love love cars
Mohammad= Suoer Saiyan= goku

Blog Archive