Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Horrible Car Accident !

Two weeks ago on the Saturday, the weather have a little bit cold in the morning, I woke up so early because I need to go to effective writing class, and I called my boyfriend to drive me to there. when he drive our car on the John Lar RD, we were just waiting for turn left line, suddenly, the sad event was happened, a woman who drive a Honda van from oppsite way and cross the isolation belt collide us the front of left door, our car was collided to another line, I got injured on my left leg ,my back, and my waist. I think i must thanks god, at that time, if that line have a car drive by 80h/p i think i will be died... The accident was so scared and some of people help us called the 911, when the policemen, fire police, and injured person between this time that diver just came down from she's car and said "How was my car?" and go back to her car. She didn't say sorry to us and never ask me "Are you ok?" or "How was your feeling?" when the policemen deal with us they want to let us go, the same thing with the police's car was happened, there a ford car cross the isolation belt collide the police's car, the ford was totally lose but the police's car was still safe and didn't move!!!!! Now when i sleep i can saw that moment in my dream, I'm so afraid!!!! This is very horrible to me!!!

8 comments:

Nikolay said...

That is really horrible, People are ... crazy on roads. I hope there is no serious injury. there are a lot of car accedents this mounth.
By the way, the russian spring festival already started on mondey.

Kenneth said...

Yes, the traffic is getting worse this couple year.. the people who come from Vancouver are drving carelessly will be one of the reasons related.. You (or your boy-friend) should be very careful..especailly when the climate getting warmer at this weekend.. (you know.. the snow melt and the ice make the road much more slippy)

Kevin.L said...

Be careful...btw..I found that many drivers here were rude..they do not respect other drivers

Yichen said...

Good Luck, you are still alive. lol
It was like a movie, and I tried to find some news in newpapers about your accident, but I did find. :D

Alif said...

Oh! It is a sad news. But, you are still alive. Maybe more could happen. As the road are slipery, many car driver lose the control in this time and the roads in Calgary are designed for this amount of vehicles. Anyways, I hope the woman driver forgot to ask about your condition. However, you should be careful while driving in the road.

Scott Douglas said...

My Goodness! I didn't realise you were in an accident. It sounds really scary. I hope you are feeling okay now. Wow. Please be careful! I want you to be healthy for class :-)

betsyliwen2006 said...

I wish your car coming quickly~~~and we can go outside toghther by your new car~~~

Anonymous said...

Good post.

Blog Archive